Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy belated new year! I hope everyone had a wonderful new year's eve, and that you all have a wonderful, healthy, and lucky new year!

In case you haven't already started hunting around for a new agenda planner to purchase for 2011, here are some viable options from Exacompta, the company which owns Clairefontaine and Rhodia:

~Exacompta Journal 21

~Rhodia Weekly Notebook Agenda Planner

~Quo Vadis Ib Traveler Weekly Planner


And now,

My New Year's Semester's Resolutions:

+ Blog on a regular basis, perhaps weekly. This should also help me unwind from studying in a semi-productive way

+ Alternately, make time for leisure activities

+ Make time for martial arts; hunt around for a nearby, affordable dojo

+ Get back into meditation. (Deeeeep breath...)


I'm not stupid enough to write, "Excercise on a weekly basis!" or something, because let's face it: Everyone writes that and nobody actually accomplishes it. Come March, the gyms have mostly emptied out. Which is why I resolve to make time for martial arts, instead. I'm hoping that indirectly referring to exercise will result in not jinxing the resolution. Yes, I know I sound crazy. So what else is new? :D


So, what are your new year's resolutions for 2011?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, lady! I think it's great any time anyone resolves to do anything. It's just re-directing good energy.

    I have the same New Year's resolution every year for the past number of years. It keeps it simple, and is a basic but ongoing goal:

    To think and act more positively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much!

    A few years ago I started feeling like New Year Resolutions was kind of a pointless concept, in the sense that it doesn't really matter WHEN you start a new resolution as long as you stick to it. That being said, I guess it's a pretty good way of measuring how long you've stuck to something if you start at the beginning of the year.

    I probably think too much XD

    ReplyDelete