Monday, January 10, 2011

Envelopes Envelopes Everywhere

Going off of my last post, how about some more hand-crafted envelopes?


Polar bear for winter, which I vandalized enhanced with stickers, penguins, and wrapping paper :

Front
Photobucket

Back
Photobucket


Have some contrast-- here's one I made over the summer, featuring a pitcher of lemonade. This envelope traveled to the Philippines:

Front
Photobucket

Back
Photobucket

Fields of lavender. I had some extra room on the address label I made, so I drew a flower there. Hey, why not?:

Photobucket

A pretty waterfall (this was one of my favorites, sent to an ex who decided he didn't want to get back with me after all. Talk about wasting a good envelope XD; (Hehe) :

Front
Photobucket

Back
Photobucket



Part of the fun of making these was deciding not only the cut of each envelope, but the shape, color, and location of the address label.



.

2 comments: