Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pen Review: Pilot V Ball RT

Pilot V Ball RT

-made with "real ink", according to the packaging (as opposed to...what?)

-great construction: clip is springy, the retractable point means that you can open it with one hand AND no cap to lose. Rubber grip ensures no slipping out of your hand.

-takes highlighters VERY well, unlike the Jimnie Gel Rollerball (which, I discovered too late, posses gel ink that tends to clump up at times)

-extra fine point!!!

-refills available :)


NOTE: The scanner made the ink seem lighter than it is; though it is lighter than both the Zebra Jimnie and Uniball Signo, it's still really nice and dark.

Photobucket


This is one of my favorite pens to use. I love the extra fine line it produces, the smoothness and reliability, and how waterproof and smearproof it is. I'm actually on my second refill for this pen! Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment