Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pen Review: Zebra Jimnie Gel Rollerball

Once you get over the insanely weird name, you realize -- these are really sweet gel pens. I like my black pens to be super-dark, and these are like black holes ^_^

Photobucket
Zebra Jimnie Gel Rollerball pens, uncapped (top) and capped (bottom). The yellow, squarish writing on the end just says "MEDIUM".

The actual review :

Photobucket

When I did the water test, I rubbed the ink with a wet finger. It still stubbornly clung to the paper with impressive tenacity, and I'm thinking that if you accidentally spill water on it, it won't smudge nearly as much. I'm fairly certain that these are widely available just about anywhere.

I wasn't planning on doing this review, but I love these pens so much that I just did it on impulse. ALTHOUGH -- they do tend to clump up sometimes, and then you have to wipe the clumps off the point. That can get very annoying.

In addition, it smears when you go over it with a highlighter :( Sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment